Sunday, July 1, 2007

Camp

Hi all,
We had a pretty exciting week at camp. I didn't get to update the blog as much as I wanted to, because we didn't have decent internet service.
Some of the highlights of the week were during our free time. On Monday we went to the Open swim at the pool; the slides were really cool. Tuesday we were on the Ice Berg until it started raining. Wednesday we went to Camp Craig and went Blobbing. We were going to go to the Water Carnival on Friday. We had even built our own raft using large sticks and water containers. But, the weather didn't cooperate, and the Carnival was canceled.
It rained a lot. In fact, it rained every single day. I know that we really needed the rain, but I wonder if we needed to get it all at once.
Overall it was a great week. I think all of the adults took a lot of pictures. I will try to compile and post the best ones within the next week.

I would also like to invite all of you to make your own blog entries. If you don't know how, I'll let you know at the meeting on Monday. I look forward to seeing all of your posts.

YIS,
Mr. Bill

No comments: